From this week until Friday, December 10, the enrollment of students for face-to-face careers at the Universidad Nacional del Litoral is formalized. In our city the faculties of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Sciences operate.
The National University of the Litoral opens the registrations for all their face-to-face races. The period runs from Monday, November 8 to Friday, December 10. The process is completely virtual and is specified by entering www.unl.edu.ar/ingreso.
It should be remembered that for distance races, meanwhile, the registration period will go from Monday, November 15 to Sunday, February 28 of next year.
To study in the face-to-face mode, registrations will be enabled from November 8 to December 10. The step by step to register is as follows:
* Step 1. Enter unl.edu.ar/ingreso and complete the personal data sheet.
* Step 2. Digitize and upload the following documentation to the Student Management System:
– Updated DNI, proof of loss or proof of processing.
– Constancy of CUIL -www.anses.gob.ar-.
– High school diploma legalized by the UNL (it is possible to load the high school diploma without legalization or the proof of the title in process, proof of regular student or proof of completion of secondary studies indicating whether or not subjects are owed ).
* Step 3. Days after completing the process, the Universidad Nacional del Litoral will contact the person by email to confirm that the registration was successful or if it is necessary to modify any document.
Articulation courses are compulsory but not eliminatory. The Initiation to University Studies course and the disciplinary articulation courses will begin in February 2022 and end in mid-March. More information in www.unl.edu.ar/ingreso
In order to guarantee an inclusive and quality education for students with disabilities, within the scope of the UNL, the Inclusion and Quality of Life Area makes the necessary adjustments to ensure the academic and communicational accessibility of its students. Students with disabilities can connect with Inclusión UNL by WhatsApp at (342) 154 065 194 or make a video call to the number (342) 155 127 651.
To study at a distance, registrations will be enabled from November 15 to February 28, 2022.
To register it is necessary to enter the portal www.unlvirtual.edu.ar, choose the career or course of interest and follow the steps to register online.
The step by step to register is as follows:
* Step 1. Enter www.unlvirtual.edu.ar and complete the corresponding form.
* Step 2. Digitize and upload the following documentation to the Digital File:
– Updated DNI, proof of loss or proof of processing.
– Certificate of CUIL.
– Secondary studies title (it is possible to upload the proof of qualification in process or proof of completion of secondary studies with pending subjects).
* Step 3. After registering and uploading the Digital File, it is necessary to send the required documentation to the Education and Technology Center (CEDyT) of the UNL -ETICA Building – UNL, Facundo Zuviría 3563 (Floor 1), Santa Fe, CP3000-. It should be noted that the documentation must have the corresponding certifications and that it is necessary to send only the copy of the title and the DNI. More information in unlvirtual.edu.ar/ingresantes
Both the academic offer of careers and courses in the distance modality, as well as the requirements to sign up and the documentation that is necessary to present, are also reported on this platform.
You can also access the complete offer of careers and courses –http://www.unlvirtual.edu.ar/oferta-academica/-, consult filtering the search by academic units; and access the Student Manual, a tool that improves the browsing experience of students through the different environments of UNLVirtual.
It should be noted that the entrants to all the proposals take an introductory course to the virtual modality entitled University Studies and Technologies.
Those who are entering the Initial Cycle of Law must also take Disciplinary and General Articulation Courses. In all cases, the dictation is virtual and will be taken at the beginning of the academic year. They are mandatory, but not eliminatory.
To study at UNLVirtual, careers are paid for each subject taken. The costs and all information about the proposal is in the detail of each race.
All the academic proposal
The virtual stands of the faculties, university centers, institutes and schools of the UNL, the entire academic proposal with more than 140 face-to-face and distance careers, scholarship systems, research, culture, entrepreneurship, sports and all university life continue to be available on www.unl.edu.ar/expocarreras. The same happens with all the programming of the announced agenda that integrates the special Expocarreras that was broadcast on Litus TV, the talks on Twitch, the Step-by-Step Income workshops and the two central conferences.
On this website, there are also different ways of accessing the academic proposal: it has general search engines in which information is filtered based on options – modalities, academic unit, level, category, keywords-; There is a search engine for academic units, another for cities in which the University has a presence and another for disciplinary area. In addition, there is a virtual stand of each of the faculties, institutes, schools and university centers with information, photos, videos and links. All the information about Income 2022, scholarships, enrollments and all the proposals that the UNL has for its students is housed: residencies, language centers, international experiences, extension, culture, sports, recreational facilities, entrepreneurship, research and health.
We would like to thank the writer of this short article for this outstanding content
They register for the face-to-face careers of the Universidad del Litoral – Esperanza day by day